Sunday 22 July 2012

Reading... or a lack thereof

I have bought so many books lately, and I am excited to read each and every one of them, but I can't get past Frankenstein!


It's odd because I am really enjoying it. I've just been so restless. Stupidly I went to see a showing of last years national theatre production of it last week (which was amazing) - but I didn't manage to finish the book first. So I've been struggling to make time to read it because I already know what happens. (Obviously finding out what happens is not the only reason to read a book, but it is the main one that keeps up momentum.)


Well now I'm off the paint a wall, and trying but failing to find a good free audiobook of Frankenstein to listen to while I paint. And then hopefully off to the park and I will finish it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment